- Sr-22 car insurance quote
Request My FREE Quote
What is an SR-22?
A vehicle liability document, or certificate issued for “high risk” insurance policies after having a major/several minor violations. Although it is referred to as “SR-22 insurance” it is not a form of auto insurance and not a substitute.
An SR-22 is temporary and restricted coverage for auto liability that meets the state’s minimum requirements.
Depending on the severity of an individual’s vehicle violation, an SR-22 could be required for 1-5 years.
The average time period one could expect to need an SR-22 is 2-3 years.
- Individuals with moving violations such as reckless driving
- Driving on a revoked or suspended license
- Individuals with DUI/DWI charges
- Too many tickets in a short time period/repeat traffic offenses
- An at-fault accident while driving without insurance
- No driver’s license needed. Foreign driver’s license accepted.
- No restrictions on number of accidents or traffic tickets.
- Visa and Mastercard Accepted
- Monthly Payments Accepted